2011年7月21日星期四

THE END ♥

FINALLY!! My college's life has come to an end! (:
Finals result will be released tomorrow!! God, please give me an A!!!!!
I only took ONE subject for my LAST semester in Sunway University! :( Yeah, it was kinda free!! XD

Below are some pictures taken during our last day ♥


Ruby, Me and Zhang Na♥


Ruby and Me ♥


All the best in us! See you at there someday! ♥


Kim, the korean boy! ♥ Ruby and Me (:


Me with china gang (: They are friendly and enthusiastic ♥ gonna miss them (:


with our lovely chemistry lecturer - Ms Jane ♥ I love the way she laughs. She makes me wanna laugh even though I don't know what she's laughing at haha


Korean Korean!!! ♥ Haha sorry I'm a bit crazy! XD I gonna learn korean someday (: It's gonna be very fun!


CHEM 1900 group photo take 1 ♥


CHEM 1900 group photo take 2 ♥





City Hunter, a MUST WATCH Korean drama!!! (: Lee Min Ho is just too handsome ♥ *fainted*


Park Min-Yeong, the actress of this drama. She is so pretty and adorable, isn't she? ♥


Overall the drama is great (: The only thing I don't like is the ending part. It's kinda weird O_o




没有评论:

发表评论