2010年8月5日星期四

HELP !

I'm considering which albums to buy.

1. ♥ Leehom's new album 《十八般武艺》

Click Here to hear his very simple but meaningful MV-柴米油盐酱醋茶

2. ♥ Jolin's new album 《蔡依林Myself概念专辑》

Click Here to watch her Fantastic MV-美人計

3. ♥ Hebe's new album《LOVE》

This picture is not her new album's front/cover page, just a random selection from my computer.Lol.
Click Here to hear a preview of Hebe's song, LOVE,her new solo album.Enjoy!
Haha,I love SHE since i was 11. I'm not their Top fan like jingyee or surong ,but I love their songs very much! I went to SHE's yi-dong-chen-bao concert few years ago and I love Hebe the most!WHY?! She is so powerful and I love her high-pitched voice :)
Glad to hear that she's going to have her own album! Wee!~

You can also hear their new songs in my "Music-ing". Hope you guys enjoy listening to my Love songs.haha !

3 albums release at the same time period, which 1 I supposed to buy?!
Too many things to buy, but little money to spend. What should I do?
Buy all?Not to buy?Choose the best 1?
Choices have to be made,Opportunity cost occurs. -.-''
I want to be a SMART consumer,so i decided to buy all of them

Bernice

没有评论:

发表评论