2010年8月25日星期三

Stay With Me


Lee Hom's showcase at One Utama was Super A.W.E.S.O.M.E!♥♥♥♥♥
As you can see the picture above,SO many lee hom's supporter came to his showcase!Wohoo!
My energy had fully recharged. Can't wait to see him agian!!♥


Lee Hom signed for everyone at last,included me Tehee!:)



HEBE 田馥甄 damn HOT! ♥♥♥



Her new song 寂寞寂寞就好MV has released! Check it out HERE *Thumbs up for the song :)

I gonna pre-order her new album previously. yes, PREVIOUSLY. That means I'm not going to buy her new solo album in this short time period due to my beloved-Japan-white-hello-kitty-purse had lost! *WTF* There was about RM300 inside the purse!GAHHHHH!!! Before that, my golden-home-key had lost.Therefore, my dad bought a new silver-home-key to me,it costs RM35. I thought a key only costs about 5-10ringgit. LOL I'm not ghost, don't stay away from me! I need you now, please come back to me and I'll treat you well *WTF*

Lesson learnt: Don't put so much money inside the purse! 10 ringgit cukup tak? LOL

No purse,No money or No money,No purse?



没有评论:

发表评论