2011年3月7日星期一

Hello people! It's been a while since i last posted something on this blog. Somehow my blog has been looooooooong abandoned, due to upcoming exams and assignments :\ Just a quick post and I'm here to intoduce an AWESOME korean singing group and a MUST WATCH korean drama. (:


BIG BANG ♥ ♥ ♥
Aren't they look pretty cool?
I love their songs to MAX!! Especially T.O.P's deep sexy voice and G-Dragon's high pitched voice! :))))) Omg totally fall in LOVE with them haha *sorry that I'm a little bit.. OVER



Have you seen this video before? I guarantee that you'll like Big Bang after watching it :)
This was the first song I got into Big Bang. I absolutely fell in love with this song immediately after hearing it. Of course, I would like to thank my brother for introducing me such a brilliant singing group to me Ohyea xD




On the other hand, I just finished watching a korea drama, named Dream High ♥yesterday.*thumbs up* I just don't like the ending part. Why Hye Mi chose Sam Dong at the end? Jin Guk fits better with Hye Mi TT

HAHA, sharing is caring. please recommend some dramas/songs to me as well (:




没有评论:

发表评论