2011年3月25日星期五

No pain, No gain

I'm soooooooooo HAPPY!!!! feel like jumping arond X))))
Wohoo! I have applied for 5 universities and sent all the official documents as well X))))
I just received an email from SIUC today:

"Tiew Shao Wen,
Your TOEFL scores have arrived and you have been admitted for the fall semester. Your I-20 should arrive soon. "

Btw, I don't feel like going to this university 0_O

Actually I hope to get into Ohio State University. God bless me please! :)

On the other hand, my Finance presentation is over! x)))) I've been waiting for this day for sooooo long.FINALLY, All my stress is GONE! I got 9.7 out of 10 for my presentation woots woots xD


My latest picture with ziling :) ♥ iphone lomo is the BEST! :)


25.03.2011 ♥ Kids Camp with ADTP-ians :)



27.03.2011 ♥ CCS Paintball Tournament :)


Final is around the corner. Good Luck to me! Fight for it! ROFL!! xD
Stay tuned. I'll be back SOON x))))

没有评论:

发表评论