2011年7月21日星期四

THE END

FINALLY!! My college's life has come to an end! (:
Finals result will be released tomorrow!! God, please give me an A!!!!!
I only took ONE subject for my LAST semester in Sunway University! :( Yeah, it was kinda free!! XD

Below are some pictures taken during our last day


Ruby, Me and Zhang Na


Ruby and Me


All the best in us! See you at there someday!


Kim, the korean boy! Ruby and Me (:


Me with china gang (: They are friendly and enthusiastic gonna miss them (:


with our lovely chemistry lecturer - Ms Jane I love the way she laughs. She makes me wanna laugh even though I don't know what she's laughing at haha


Korean Korean!!! Haha sorry I'm a bit crazy! XD I gonna learn korean someday (: It's gonna be very fun!


CHEM 1900 group photo take 1


CHEM 1900 group photo take 2





City Hunter, a MUST WATCH Korean drama!!! (: Lee Min Ho is just too handsome *fainted*


Park Min-Yeong, the actress of this drama. She is so pretty and adorable, isn't she?


Overall the drama is great (: The only thing I don't like is the ending part. It's kinda weird O_o




没有评论:

发表评论