2011年7月1日星期五

One Day Trip to Kuala Selangor

I went to Kuala Selangor to see fireflies with CHEM 1900's classmate last few weeks. We had lots of joy and fun



Kuala Selangor's fabulous sunset! This was the best sunset I've ever seen in Malaysia!


Had our seafood dinner once we reached Kuala Selangor (: The restaurant is strategically located near to the beach. Thus, we were able to see a beautiful sunset while eating (;


Lin Yu's nice crocs! HAHA pity him!


Michelle, Me, Xenia


Kevin, the Korean boy!


Ruby, my best buddy


Xenia, my dai ga jie XD


Zhang Na, she gonna be my roommate in Michigan


Ruby again


Mun How, the banana XD






Leng lui and sunset


Bag seller XD who wants? RM 10 each! XD


After the great sunset, we headed to our last destination,Fireflies Park Resort!



Here is the place to see fireflies! (;







small group photo

没有评论:

发表评论