2010年5月13日星期四

♥Anything is Possible


Did it really happen or did i just dream it?
Can someone gives me a slap now?
I got A's in Accounting and business,4.0 in CGPA !That means i got FULL points in my first semester :DD
It was an entirely unexpected result,hence I got a shock when I saw my results shown in Izone.I was proud of myself XDDD wee~
Keep it Up!!

Let me show you the grading system and scale that I'm using now,you'll "WA WA WA" after that!!

Ehem..Are u ready? :)




A : 90-100%,4.0points
BA: 85-89%,3.5points
B : 80-84%,3.0points
CB: 75-79%,2.5points
C : 70-74%,2.0points
DC: 65-69%,1.5points
D : 60-64%,1.0point
E : 59-o%,0.0point


WA WA WA@@

Suddenly felt faint?yeap,my immediate reaction was one of shockkkk !! I think u hv the same reaction with me,right?...
I got a BIG BIG surprise when I saw this grading system,obviously!
And,the passing marks is 70%,much higher than Chong Hwa!!Crazy!!
Nonetheless,Much to my surprise,I passed and I did well :DD
Let's go to celebrate..GO GO GO
yep,Movie and Shopping tomorrow;)
kay,no more talking about my Awesome results =D
Next!~


I wake up at 6am this morning,accompany my lovely dad to climb a mountain at FRIM.lol
Tired but I like.I like the smell of grass,the fresh air,the climber(they will say "morning" to u =D)...The sweat was pouring off me,phew~I love it♥
After FRIM,I went to Kepong pasar with my dad(why not mum?She goes overseas,so yep..)
In fact,this was the FIRST time i step towards pasar.The smell really..unpleasant~
I think this was my FIRST and also my LAST time went to that place! >.(


Kay,is time to stop here ;) Bye ;)



-Bernice-

没有评论:

发表评论