2010年5月15日星期六

Scholarship Award Day

It was about 7o'clock in the morning,I woke up in a badly mood.
After I washed my face,brushed my teeth..erm,erm,erm,
"what should i wear?"



yeap,this was my last decision:) Formal?I don't think so=D

Met up with Eva at cafeteria,chatted for a while.
Soon after,registered at MPH with Michelle.
Recipients need to sit at their OWN place,ya,the place given by them,owhh,so BAD ;(

The entrance scholarship letter mentioned the ceremony will be held on 15MAY2010 at 9.00am
I turned the booklet into the second page,it showed
"10.00am"Starts.
#%^*%^&(^&$*%^(*&
"I need to wait for an hour??"
Geeeeeeeeee!!!

so,so,so,
I found a pity boy,zhi kai. ;)
He arrived at 8:30am,Sitting alone.
I know that he was happy to see me,haha
We chatted for half an hour..
To all zhi kai fans,(lol)
He's still that funny?=D
grew fatter and fatter?no la,just kidding,haha
Anyways,happy to see ch's friend at here XDDD



THE HALL


Ya,the main purpose I attended this ceremony is to take this "cert"
waiting for hours,
Finally~HOO~I got it ><


;)

nuff said.
Nitezzz;)

p/s:4gt to take photo with eva,zhi kai,danieal,louis..ISHHHHH!!

2 条评论:

  1. zhi kai is still that handsome ... xD

    回复删除
  2. shak,说谎是不对的,请把事实告诉大家 XDDD

    回复删除