2010年5月11日星期二

♥My Life :)

WohooExam was over :)
I'm on holiday Now..What should i do now??
Kay.Is time to upload some class photos!

The photos below were taken at the Last day of Business Enterprise 1750.
Dr. Loh,thank you for your teaching!lolx.
You r useless if without using Uncle Google! Everyone was strongly nodded when Ruby said this.
Oh!I gonna to see you again in MKTG2500>< Nvm,Just give us 10bonus marks again in Each test:DDDYeap.The left 1,wearing pink colour shirt is my Business lecturer!He always calls us to migrate to the USA,stay away from M'sia,as far as u can!lolx..Why he's still teaching at sunway?He said he has his own reason to stay at M'sia..Cheh~

The Boysss in my class..(some are missing><) Some of them are local,some comes from Kyrgyzstan,Guinea, Mongolia,Nigeria,China,Iran...
They are full of enthusiasm,kind,helpful and also Funny :DD

From left:Suran(Kyrgyzstan),Me(M'sia),Livia(China),Maya(Nigeria)
I live in a multicultural society!!♥

I love the girls!Especially the third left and the right 1 .. both of them r pretty Nice :PPP

(Genevieve,Adli,Batzorig r missing)
Yesterday outing with my college's friend was awesome.
We watched Kick-Ass !The movie quite fun but lots of rude words >,<
Anyways,thanks you guys had lighten up my day!:)






2 条评论:

  1. guys in ur class all look so mature=D
    not like my college 1...all young young look...hahas....
    it seems like u hav a lots fun there!~=)

    回复删除
  2. wanyee:Yeap.They look mature,I look Young :) Many of my classmates are foreign student..They are taller than me,stronger than me..I'll hire them as my bodyguard.haha:DD Btw,the majority of students in ur school r local right??

    回复删除