2011年1月17日星期一

Back to school :\

Today is my second day of my fourth semester. I'm so disappointed. WHY? It's because of the unorganized timetable drives me CRAZY!! The timetable keep changing EVERYDAY since the last few weeks. Urghh! I've to wait for 2.5hrs or even 4hrs to go for another class. 1hr I also tak boleh tahan. 4hrs?! I better kill myself. :\

Nevertheless, I met my long-time-no-see-college-buddies yesterday :) I can't live without them! They make me laugh every single day! ;)

Hold up! I've something to show you guys.


CANOPY WALK to Sunway University College!! HAHAHA.




Obviously, I'm extremely happy! :P It can kill my boredoom. HAHA. It's only 9-minute scenic walk to more restaurants and retail shops. Plus, we can have our lunch at Sunway Pyramid!! Omggggg. This's pretty cool,isn't it? xD

Hmm, that means I'm gonna spend MORE ._.

没有评论:

发表评论