2011年1月10日星期一

Stop callin', stop callin', I don't wanna think anymore!


feel vexed, I feel vexed!
I'm sincerely worried about my future AGAIN:(
Applying for universities is not an easy job that I must say!
I haven't taken toefl yet,that's why I can't apply. How to choose a good and the most suitable university?Anyone got ideas?Share it to me and help others in need.Thanks a lot :)
Btw, I got a website that I wanted to share with you guys.
These college reviews written by current students. Access insider guides to every aspect of campus life with thousands of unbiased student reviews and ratings!It's quite useful and convenience. You can get an overall rating evaluation from this website! :)

Oh ya,my 4th semester is going to start soon :( I wish my holiday will be ENDLESS. I want MORE MORE MORE!!






没有评论:

发表评论