2010年11月26日星期五

The Day After Tomorrow

I'm freaking tired right now!*ush ush*
I'm being forced to go to The Mines with my sister and her friends today! :(
Seriously, I don't like to watch novels because I feel like 'wasting' my time reading them and I'd rather do something else. :/
Hmm,magazine is the only thing in my eyes! HAHA Pictures catch more eyeballs than words,agree?YES X))) LOL No points at all
My dad sent us there and we have to go back by ourselves TT
From The Mines to Chow Kit : Taxi>KTM>Monorail
This was my first time taking KTM. LOL. I swear!this will be my LAST time!Omgoshhh,damn slow weih :(
I was in the LADIES' coach and why I saw many guys inside?! Guys, please bring your eyes out okay!'ladies ONLY at all times'! The reason why KTM introduced these ladies' coach is due to a matter of safety.*FAIL!*

Oh!1 more thing!I saw JIA MIN in the book fair! Omgeeeeeee! xD
She is helping her dad to promote(-.-?!) the books.got 榴莲公主 HAHA I used to read it when I was a small kid xD Ohya,Jia Min's going to Australia after 2011's CNY. That means we still got chance to meet up :))

Gotta go now, ciao!xD

Bernice




没有评论:

发表评论