2010年11月2日星期二

The Night ♥

Last Sunday, I had attended a charity event called An Paranormal Halloween at Empire hotel. Well, it was a Halloween celebration and this event was created by American Degree Transfer Program (ADTP) Student Committee. This was the first time I attended Halloween party. Before this, I never ever attend any Halloween party. I have no idea what costume I have to wear. So, I was just wearing a formal dress instead of those scary costumes. Some of them were not in Halloween costumes too but all of us enjoyed the party a lot.okay, I'm lazy to elaborate, let's the pictures do the talking :)


Some of us ♥
The right 1, she's a MALE!Haha,can u believe that?!He even coloured his nails omgawd! 0_0
He won the best FEMALE dress up!Anyone interested ?xD
Someone acted as a PLKN student!:D

I ♥ this effect.Nice!
Rofl!~
Spartan and Batman!
Urghhhhhh!
Oh my my, I miss her so much! She was my microeconomics's teacher!We couldn't compare you and Ms.Aisyah. You're amazing and she's BULLSHIT!
Can you see.. CHEESECAKE!Super LIKE it :)
Empire hotel's toilet is so gorgeous! I feel like staying inside omg!
The mirrors!!!!! so cute :)
My scary photos!Sorry for making your eyes so pain! xD


That's all for today! good night everyone!

XOXO,
Bernice

没有评论:

发表评论