2010年11月24日星期三

Long Awaited Holiday!! ♥

Yea, as my title stated, I'm currently on vacation :)))))
Study mode OFF OFF OFF! Play mode ON ON ON!

NOW,I'm so worried about my results! :(((( didn't prepare well for the exams and started to regret NOW. Boh pan huat lar, my sister and brother finished their exams one month ago. I couldn't tahan when I saw them playing computer or watching TV in front of me!!Maybe my willpower wasn't strong enough. Ya,my fault :(

Just checked out my American Culture's current standing in I-zone. Very berry strawberry BAD X( 50/60 WTF 10marks gone TT That means my final must score FULL marks in order to get an A. Hopefully the exta-credit assignment can help me to push up my mark larh :\

Anyway, I got 58/60 for my statistics!*unbelievable*
Hohoho, I got the highest score among my classmates! X)))) *proud proud*
WTH No more maths in the following semester!! *sob sob*

Another subject-Macroeconomics :|
I had screwed up this omfg subject. Objective part quite tricky and tough-.-
Subjective part really WTF I didn't know what I was writing about :\ Not enough points to write.BOO...The super-lazy-babi-rubbish teacher,she didn't let us know our group assignment mark.And yea, this semester is over. BYEBYE, thank you for your 'AWESOME' teaching skills, I'll never forget you until I perish in this world WTF Get out of ADTP please!sorry, is get out out Sun-U!! Give me an A!!thankkiuuuu!

Kay,last subject-Organizational Behavior
The final paper was harder than test1 and test2.That's all.

Not much to say, I'm so tired! Good night everyone!♥


XOXO,
Bernice

没有评论:

发表评论