2010年11月26日星期五

Set a Goal

Get organized and stay motivated with your to-do lists and to-buy lists.Easy and simple!:)

And yea, this's mine! :-)
To-D0 Lists
1.Earn Money
2.Earn Money
3.Earn Money
4.Maintain CGPA of 3.5 and above
5.Learn more and Play more
6.Select Universities

To-Buy Lists
1.A smart phone
2.A camera
3.A laptop

HAHAHA.Earn Money.Earn Money.Earn Money.No money how to achieve my to-buy lists? ;\ I think I should change the title to 'Set GoalS' LOL
Nothing on Earth can absolutely satisfy me.I want More More More and MORE!

*This photo is taken from website ;-)

I'm currently working at TENJI Japanese Buffet at Solaris Mont Kiara. They are having promotions right now!Click HERE for more info.
Sorry,I'm a BUSY queen-.- I'll try my best to update my blog =D Bye,gotta offline and take a nap first

没有评论:

发表评论